PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT POST INTERNATIONALLY
Dolly Diamonds Limited t/a the Amy Childs Collection - Returns & Exchange Policy
The warehouse is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and is closed at weekends.
PAYMENT REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Once the returned item has been received at dolly diamonds it can take up to 14 working days for a refund to be processed.
We will be happy to exchange the item for a replacement or to make a refund which will go onto the card which was used when you made your purchase. We are not able to refund any postage charges but we will send any exchange items free of postage charges.We do not refund the initial delivery cost of £3.99 £4.99 £11.99 and £11.00 if the whole order has been returned
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Order before 3pm for next day delivery:- ONLY AVAILABLE if you SELECT OUR NEXT DAY DELIVERY OPTION AT CHECKOUT.
Standard UK Delivery - £4.99
We aim to deliver all mainland UK deliveries ibetween 3 to 5 working days, deliveries will be sent via DPD.
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY DELIVERIES
Orders MUST be placed and processed between Monday and Friday for weekend delivery.
Last orders to be placed for Weekend delivery must be placed by 3pm every Friday.
All free shipping is under the standards delivery service of 3-5 days
The £10 Shop - Terms And Conditions
Please be aware that ALL PURCHASES made in our £10 Shop Category are NON REFUNDABLE and NON RETURNABLE. If the £10 Shop Terms are NOT acknowledged by the customer and an item is returned the to us there will be shipping/postage charge of £2.99 to send them back to you.
Returns of items
Please follow the steps below to return your item, unless the item is faulty or damaged this should be done within 14 days from the date of delivery. In the event of a query please contact email@example.com
- Ensure the item is appropriately packed to ensure no damage occurs in transit.
- We would suggest that items are sent by a recorded service, if this is not possible you should obtain proof of purchase from a Post Office. Please ensure the correct postage is paid prior to returning the item.
- Unless the item is damaged or faulty the customer is responsible for the returns costs.
- All returns should be posted to:
Amy Childs Collection – Returns
PO BOX 12113, Ongar, Essex, CM5 9QZ
Terms and Conditions of Returns & Exchanges
Please read these terms and conditions to ensure your returned item does not get refused and is processed as quickly as possible. If you have a query please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
- If products are not returned in an “as delivered” state (i.e. tags removed, make-up marks etc.) the return may not be accepted, or a charge may be levied to cover our additional costs.
- Due to hygiene restrictions we cannot accept returns for tanning products or eye lashes. Swimwear and bikini items will only be accepted if the hygiene strips are clearly in place and have not been tampered with.
- If a return is refused we will send the items back to you, however this will be at your own cost.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of being notified of the return. Exchanges will take up to fourteen days.
- If we are unable to exchange an item then we will offer a refund as per the procedures herewith.
- If an item is delivered to you damaged or faulty we will refund the item, delivery to you and the return postage. We would ask that all faulty returns are sent by recorded post and that you email us a copy of your receipt for reimbursement.
- We only accept exchanges on an item once. Except in exceptional circumstances these exchanges must be on the same product but a different size or colour can be requested.
- We cannot “mix and match” any two piece garments such as swimwear. Refunds and exchanges will only be given on return or the complete set.
- If an item is not received by us and you do not have proof of postage then we reserve the right to make you responsible for the original order value.
- All perfumes that are returned MUST have the seal UNBROKEN and the box in a resellable condition. We CANNOT ACCEPT a return of the perfume if the SEAL HAS BEEN BROKEN.
- Amy Childs Collection will NOT issue a refund for Sleep Rollers if the pack has been opened, these will then be sent back to you and the postage will be charged back to the customer.
- All MAKEUP Items can only be returned if they are unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper resistant seals, packaging and any cellophane intact and unopened.
Items must be returned within 14 days of despatch.
- The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 give consumers the right to cancel contracts concluded at a distance at any time in the cancellation period (14 days after the day on which the goods come into the physical possession of the consumer) without incurring any liability (Sections 29 - 30). Section 35 provides that the consumer must send off the goods, or hand them over, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which the consumer informs the trader of his/her decision to return the goods.
Restricting the consumer's right to exercise his/her statutory 14 day cancellation right - by stating that if the returned goods are delivered at the merchant's office on a Saturday, the customer is liable for them being misplaced/getting lost - is contrary to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 (UTCCR).
Section 5 of the UTCCR provides that a contractual term which has not been individually negotiated shall be regarded as unfair if, contrary to the requirement of good faith, it causes a significant imbalance in the parties’ rights and obligations arising under the contract, to the detriment of the consumer. Pursuant to Section 6 of the UTCCR, the unfairness of a contractual term shall be assessed, taking into account the nature of the goods or services for which the contract was concluded and by referring, at the time of conclusion of the contract, to all the circumstances attending the conclusion of the contract and to all the other terms of the contract or of another contract on which it is dependent.
A customer has no way of knowing exactly when the goods will be delivered at Amy Child's offices when he/she sends them off. Delivery times are also likely to depend on where the consumer lives (where the closes post office is located). Therefore, in order to be sure to comply with Amy Child's request, the consumer would have to refrain from mailing the goods on, say Wednesday - Friday - and even then can't be sure that the goods won't be delivered at Amy Child's Office on Saturday. This causes a significant imbalance in the parties' rights and obligations to the detriment of the consumer who can't fully exercise his/her statutory cancellation right but has to take extra measures to make sure that the goods don't get delivered on Saturday.
As the stronger party in the contractual relationship, Amy Childs has a duty to organise its business so that returns can be accepted also on a Saturday/ arrange with the post office so that goods aren't delivered on a Saturday /are not left with neighbours, but that Amy Childs can pick them up at the post office on Monday, for instance.
Section 8 of the UTCCR provides that unfair terms in contracts concluded with consumers by sellers or suppliers shall not be binding on the consumers. As a result, Amy Childs can't refuse refunding the consumer for goods that are delivered on a Saturday within the statutory 14 day cancellation period and get misplaced.
Returns Policy - Trade Only
- All dresses need to be returned in the original packaging of a poly bag that they were sent out in
- If any garments are faulty please send them back in a poly bag with a note detailing a description of what the fault is and what action you require
- All exchanges can take up to 14 days to processAll credit notes will be processed within our 30 days term
- Please note that after 10 weeks of the goods being received by our distributors and the listed boutiques that we provide, we will not be able to offer any form of a credit note or exchange after this time
Dolly Diamonds Limited t/a The Amy Childs Collection - Delivery Policy
PLEASE NOTE:- Some parts of SCOTLAND and ALL of IRELAND including (ROI) are NOT available for next day delivery and will be on a 2 day delivery process. This is not part of our intended policy however it is part of the DPD delivery service that we use.
Our deliveries are normally made by DPD or one of our other delivery partners. We will always try to honour the delivery dates shown on our website, however in unusual circumstances there may be a delay. We will always try to contact you as soon as we are aware of any delays that may affect your order.
Many of our orders will require a signature on delivery. If no one is available at the delivery address it may be left with a neighbour. A card will be left to advise this, or to confirm the parcel has been returned to a local depot. You can then contact the courier directly to arrange a convenient re-delivery.
Normal delivery times are two to four working days from the date the order was placed. We offer a next day tracked delivery service Monday to Thursday for orders placed before 13.00 at an additional charge. We cannot guarantee that orders placed between Friday and Sunday will arrive on the next day due to our own and DPD working hours. Please note bank holidays are not counted as a “working day”.